10 Little Frogs by Jason Travis

 


Shooting stars always bring an amazing abundance of  magic with them.

The magic of wishes and hoping that they come true.

Running to the window or sitting on the terrace trying to catch a glimpse was a tradition that probably started off after listening to one of my favourite nursery rhymes.

“Star light, star bright,

First star I see tonight;

I wish I may, I wish I might,

Have the wish I wish tonight.”


10 Little Frogs by Jason Travis is sprinkling this magic of shooting stars and wishes to little kids all over the world.

On one hand this is a lovely picture counting book that makes learning numbers so much fun. On the other hand this book is about wishes and adventures and family and most importantly family-time.

Cherishing each moment or day and then sharing it with our loved ones.

Dreaming of what limitless possibilities each new day will bring us.

Funky illustrations by Shawn Michael Travis add a dollop of chutzpah to the mix. I especially loved Frog Sinatra.

A super fun book for little kiddos and a lot of laughs for the parents too. Do be prepared to sing it out a lot. Again and again.

 

So glad I got this readers copy, it was truly magical to read. Hope you liked my fair and honest review.

Happy Reading


Comments

Popular Posts